We're coming soon
The North Jamaica Conference's website is currently under maintenance and will be available for browsing very soon.
Drax Hall; St. Ann's Bay, St Ann; Jamaica.
Make Your Donations
There are three ways you can give to North Jamaica Conference:
- 1.Make a Transfer to North Jamaica Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) , St.Ann's Bay Branch, Jamaica
- Account Number: 8000-48
- Transit Number: 20255
- Account Type: Business Chequing
For Overseas Transfers, Please see the routing information
below, with our US Dollar Account details:
- Bank of America 701 Brickell Avenue Miami, FL, 33131
SWIFT Code: BOFAUS3M
FEDWIRE ABA: 026009593
For onward transmission to: The Bank of Nova Scotia Jamaica Ltd.
- Scotiabank Centre Kingston, Jamaica
- SWIFTCODE: NOSCJMKN
- Beneficiary: North Jamaica Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
Drax Hall, st.Ann's Bay P.O., St.Ann
- Transit #: 20255
- Account #: 900637
After making transfer, please send an email to email@example.com with the confirmation of payment and breakdown, as you would on your tithe envelope, and the church you attend. The Conference will confirm the payments. The portion due to the local church will be paid to them at the earliest possible time.
- 2.At your local church near you.
- 3.Give using our PAYPAL Account
Officers Contact Information
- President, Karl A. Archer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary, Astor Bowers - email@example.com
- Treasurer, Dane Ellis - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communication Director, Jermaine Johnson - email@example.com
Stay connected with us!